SHAME THE SANGUINARY: Hetman Shamizir Ivanrukovichi IV Character Declaration

Started by Unshameless, Apr 21, 2024, 05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unshameless

MC Username: TheUnshameless

Name: SHAME THE SANGUINARY, Hetman Shamizir Ivanrukovichi IV

Traits and Political Views:
-STUBBORN COSSACKSTAN LOYALIST: Will NEVER fail to DEFEND Cossackstan from harm, and will do everything possible to secure the place of COSSACKSTAN and its people in Infaru. NEEDS OF COSSACKSTAN ARE ALWAYS PUT BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE, NO MATTER WHAT!
-SANGUINARY: SHAMIZIR IS BLOODTHIRSTY AND DESIRES TO SHED BLOOD, do the cossack need to kill people to further their goals... or is it an EXCUSE?!?!!?
-ARCITECT: Shall build the future of Cossackstan with his own hands and vision...
-RIGHTEOUS: SHALL SEEK TO REPRESENT ALL PEOPLES OF COSSACKSTAN, Cossack or settler, within THE COSSACK COURTS!! Protector of the minorities, they will find refuge in Cossack halls...

Some goals:
SECURITY OF COSSACKSTAN HEARTLANDS, EITHER BY AUTONOMOUS PROVINCE IN THE REPUBLIC OR FREE STATE.
Developing the lands of COSSACKSTAN for the people.
Expanding Cossack influence past provincial/state boundries.

Background:
When Slorbia owned the land of Infaru, Shamizir rose in the ranks as a cavalry commander, eventually achieving high status in both Slorbian army and Faruan Cossack society. When Infaru rebelled against Slorbia, he joined General Infaru, however after the rebellion Cossackstan was NOT granted the FREEDOMS promised! SO SHAMIZIR ROSE UP AGINST TYRANNY AFTER THE BETRAYAL OF GENERAL INFARU.

Renarchat

I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT AND THEY INDICTED ME!!!!!

THEY PRONOUNS vitch

Renarchat

I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT AND THEY INDICTED ME!!!!!

THEY PRONOUNS vitch